About DBH Lawyers
DBH Lawyers is one of Adelaide’s most recognised and successful law firms with offices located in the CBD and metropolitan areas. The firm specialises in the areas of Personal Injury, Commercial, Wills & Estates and Family Law. We are well placed within the Adelaide legal scene and consistently appear in the prestigious Doyle’s Guide for both Leading Lawyers and Leading Firms in SA.
About the role
We are seeking Expressions of Interest from candidates with 2+ years PAE to join our Wills & Estates team working between the Adelaide and Salisbury offices. You will have the opportunity to develop your career and be exposed to a wide variety of Wills & Estate matters ranging from Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Estate Litigation.
Duties will include:
· File management
· Taking accurate client instructions
· Drafting of Wills, Powers of Attorney & Advance Care Directives
· Preparation of Estate Administration documents & Disputes
What you will need to be considered for the role:
· 2+ years PAE in Wills and Estates (preferable)
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
· Self-motivated and able to develop a good understanding of your clients’ needs
· Able to work independently and deliver high quality services
What are some of the benefits of joining DBH Lawyers?
· Additional Special leave
· Paid Parental Leave
· Access to our Employee Assistance Program
· Opportunities for learning and career progression
· Social events & great team culture