Doing Business in Heels
Doing Business in Heels is an event designed to connect and empower South Australian business women. The events, held biannually, showcase guest speakers and fundraise for local charities. As part of this initiative, DBH’s lawyers offer professional legal services and a referral network to the group’s attendees, their clients, colleagues, friends and family.
From this event, the Doing Business in Heels Foundation was born, a charitable body created to provide assistance, relief and education to women affected by domestic violence or tragedy.
DBH are fortunate to staff many working women who believe there is much to learn from:
- Connecting and sharing ideas
- Forming friendships
- Offering support and guidance.
Doing Business in Heels is a unique and innovative concept brought to fruition by DBH women who wanted to create something unique and innovative that would appeal to businesswomen regardless of the industry or area of expertise.
Events are fun, informative, engaging and enlightening whilst promoting a worthwhile local charity that supports South Australian women.
DBH believe that empowerment for women is vital to success in the workplace.
- Empowerment comes from being supported & encouraged by others
- The ability to share ideas and experiences vital for a person’s growth and development in business.
How Doing Business in Heels works – Empowering and Connecting Women
- Events, held biannually, at the end of the working day, allowing guests to mingle in a relaxed environment
- Guest speakers are invited to talk candidly about their own careers, their successes and failures
- A local charity, that supports women, is promoted and guests are asked to bring items to support the cause.
Doing Business in Heels events are a fantastic and fun way to grow your network while enjoying a drink (and a laugh) without the pressures and constraints of busy day to day work weeks.
- You will meet women across the corporate spectrum, from government to private enterprise, big business and small
- You will be in a supportive environment that exists only to help us all grow and prosper.
If you are interested in attending one of these exciting events please contact Bianka Feo email@example.com.