Since her admission to practice in 2005 Catherine has worked in the areas of Wills and Estates and commercial law.
Catherine can assist clients in all aspects of:
– Succession planning and asset protection;
– Drafting of simple and complex wills including testamentary trusts,
– Life interests, mutual wills and “blended” family considerations;
– Estate administration including complex grants of probate or Letters of Administration
– Preparation of Powers of Attorney and Advance Care Directives;
– Providing general advice to executors or administrators;
– Providing advice in all aspects of small business, including leasing, partnership agreements, incorporation of companies, shareholders agreements, sale/purchase of business, drafting of terms and conditions or contractors agreements;
– Establishment or amendments of unit trusts, family trusts or disability trusts; and
– Loan Agreements.