About the role
· Are you looking for full time work?
· Are you passionate about great client service?
· Do you want to go to work every day knowing you are valued?
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our Salisbury team. Our Receptionists’ need to be warm and outgoing with a positive attitude and outstanding people skills. We want someone who is reliable, willing to learn and adaptable to the needs of the office.
Some of the duties include greeting clients, telephone and email enquiries, filing, record keeping and providing administrative support to the office.
What you will need
· Experience working with people
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with min. typing speed 40wpm
· Organised and high attention to detail
· Willing to learn and take on new responsibilities
· Understand the importance of prioritising work and able to multitask
· Good computer literacy (Word and Excel)
· A valid National Police Certificate (NPC) will be required
It’s a great time to join DBH if you have an interest in building your administrative skills. The role will initially be offered on a 12-month fixed term contract.
About DBH Lawyers
DBH Lawyers is one of Adelaide’s most recognised and successful law firms with offices located in the CBD and metropolitan areas. The firm specialises in the areas of Personal Injury, Commercial, Wills & Estates and Family Law. We are well placed within the Adelaide legal scene and consistently appear in the prestigious Doyle’s Guide for both Leading Lawyers and Leading Firms in SA.
What are some of the benefits of joining DBH Lawyers?
· Additional Special leave
· Opportunities for learning and development
· Social events and inclusive team culture
· Paid Parental Leave