About DBH Lawyers
DBH Lawyers is one of Adelaide’s most recognised and successful law firms with offices located in the CBD and metropolitan areas. The firm specialises in the areas of Personal Injury, Commercial, Wills & Estates and Family Law. We are well placed within the Adelaide legal scene and consistently appear in the prestigious Doyle’s Guide for both Leading Lawyers and Leading Firms in SA.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate or Junior Solicitor with 1 year PAE to join our Personal Injury team working in our Adelaide office. You will have the opportunity to develop your career and be exposed to a wide variety of Personal Injury matters including medical negligence, workers compensation and motor vehicle accidents.
Duties will include:
· Liaising with clients and assisting with client queries
· Preparation of court documents, correspondence and statements
· Attending court and meetings
· Reviewing and analysing medical records and reports
· Legal research and filing of court documents
· Providing high level of support to the team
What you will need to be considered for the role:
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
· Self-motivated with a pro-active approach
· Willingness to learn
· Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
What are some of the benefits of joining DBH Lawyers?
· Additional Special leave
· Paid Parental Leave
· Access to our Employee Assistance Program
· Opportunities for learning and career progression
· Social events & great team culture