About DBH Lawyers
DBH Lawyers is one of Adelaide’s most recognised and successful law firms with offices located in the CBD and metropolitan areas. The firm specialises in the areas of Personal Injury, Commercial, Wills & Estates and Family Law. We are well placed within the Adelaide legal scene and consistently appear in the prestigious Doyle’s Guide for both Leading Lawyers and Leading Firms in SA.
About the role
We are looking for a highly organised, confident communicator who will be passionate about delivering an outstanding service to prospective clients in the process of establishing their potential insurance entitlements. Based in the Adelaide office you will utilise your strong administrative skills and ability to build relationships to support our busy team.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
· Dealing with a high volume of correspondence and telephone calls
· Regular communication with prospective clients and other stakeholders
· Delivery of high-quality service to prospective clients
· Collaborate and support wider team with Claims administration
What you will need to be considered for the role:
· Proactive with “can-do” attitude
· You will need to be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal)
· Being organised is essential and able to balance competing priorities
· Have a high level of empathy and able to build effective relationships with prospective clients and stakeholders
· High attention to detail and ability to work with tight timelines
· Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suite
What are some of the benefits of joining DBH Lawyers?
· Special leave
· Opportunities for learning and development
· Social events
· Great team culture
· Paid Parental Leave