Below are our current career opportunities. If you would like to enquire about working with DBH Lawyers, please get in touch via our Expressions of Interest page.
Legal Assistant – Personal Injury
About the role
We are seeking to appoint an experienced Legal Assistant with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within medical negligence or personal injury practices. This is a full time position to assist in our Personal Injury Team in the Adelaide office. As the successful candidate you will work autonomously for the majority of the time however a flexible approach will be essential as team work is highly regarded at DBH.
Duties will include:
- Liaising with clients and assisting fee earners with client requests and queries;
- Diary management and meeting bookings;
- File management;
- Monthly billing;
- Assist with preparation of legal briefs, affidavits and filing court documents
- Assisting with medical appointments;
- Executive assistant and secretarial support.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- experience in medical negligence law will be highly regarded;
- confidence in handling client requests and queries;
- typing speed of 65 wpm minimum, with 98% accuracy;
- advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel;
- experience prioritising workloads and meeting conflicting deadlines;
- professional presentation and the ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
You will be a part of a progressive and professional organisation that genuinely values its employees. We offer flexible working arrangements and provide a workplace which is social and friendly. At DBH we take pride in our culture and work to maintain and improve on it every day.
We take the health and safety of our clients and staff very seriously. DBH Lawyers has a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requiring our people to be fully vaccinated to access our offices or attend any other location considered by extension to be part of the firm’s workplaces (unless a medical exemption applies).
For more information and confidential enquiries please contact the Office Manager on 1800 324 324.
Please email your resume with covering letter to email@example.com. Only applicants who are short-listed for interview will be contacted.