To Our Valued Clients, Colleagues and Associates,
During this challenging time, we want to assure you that we are taking steps to safeguard this firm, so we can continue to offer you the highest level of service during the coming weeks and months.
As a precautionary measure and to minimise the risk of exposure to you and our staff, the firm has implemented the following measures:
- The DBH Lawyers Offices in Adelaide, Salisbury, Paradise and Christies Beach will remain open.
- From 18 March 2020 all meetings with clients where possible will be by telephone or video conferencing;
- Our cleaners have been and will continue to do a “deep clean” every night and will be cleaning all common areas and commonly used areas (bannisters, door handles, toilet doors, conference rooms etc);
- All staff and persons attending the office are requested to ensure appropriate hygiene and to wash their hands regularly and/or use the hand sanitiser provided;
- Staff will limit all physical contact with clients and other staff members;
- If a face to face meeting is required (to sign an affidavit/statement of loss etc) staff have been instructed to not share pens.
- All staff members and persons attending our office have been directed to continue to maintain social distancing of at least 1.5 metres;
- If you are sick, have flu like symptoms, have had contact with a confirmed case of COVID19 or have been directed to quarantine please under no circumstances attend the office;
- There is also a hold on all work related travel (whether interstate or overseas);
- Have implemented arrangements that all solicitors can work from home if required.
If the government implements stricter lockdown measures for businesses across Australia, all phone calls to our direct line (1800 324 324) will be diverted to reception and our receptionists will ensure that your call is returned by the appropriate person at the earliest possible time. All other remaining forms of contact (mobile numbers and email addresses) will remain the same.
DBH Lawyers has taken these steps to ensure our commitment to maintaining our high level of service will be maintained with as little interruption as possible.
If you do have any concerns or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact your usual point of contact at the firm, or our General Manager Darren Styler email@example.com.