When is it time to call a lawyer?
This is always a hard one, not every legal matter needs a lawyer. A common example is a speeding ticket. You probably don’t need a lawyer for that. Other situations involving legal disputes, or a challenge, or a legal deal may mean it is worth your while having lawyers involved.
A list of some of the times when you might need a lawyer are;
- When you’ve been injured
- When you’ve been in an accident
- When you need an estate plan
- When you require a Will or a power of attorney
- When someone has died
- When you are asked to sign a contract
- In the case of divorce
- Family law matters
- Anything that involves handcuffs
So, a lawyer is necessary throughout life?
Yes, that’s right.
To find out more about how to decide whether it’s time for you to see a lawyer, please send us a message or free call us on 1800 324 324.